The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLighthouse Beacon BlogOther PagesThe Puffle Forum

Disney have made This!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fester2
Fester2

Male Number of posts : 502
Location : I would just have a peak behind yourself if I were you!
Penguin Name : Fester2
Infractions :
Disney have made This! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Disney have made This! Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Disney have made This! Empty
PostSubject: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:19 am

Disney have made this Happen! Since when they joined partners with cp The Parties have gone rubbish! But...Not just that! It just seems that everything has gone wrong! Whats your opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fester2.wordpress.com
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Male Number of posts : 778
Penguin Name : Pingu Chippa/Pengu Chippa
Infractions :
Disney have made This! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Disney have made This! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:04 pm

i personally hate disney and think they are money addicts, but i suppose cp might improve by a bit, the halloween party 2007 was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Fair Factor
Posting Maniac
Fair Factor

Male Number of posts : 140
Penguin Name : Fair Factor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:11 pm

THEY'RE TAKING OVER!!

On the front thingy it says
Quote :
Partners of the Disney Company

SCARRY!
Back to top Go down
http://fairsforum.forummotion.com
conary
Rule Violator
conary

Male Number of posts : 124
Penguin Name : conary11 (non-mem)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:03 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!I AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!! i just saw a mini comercial on disney channel(my sister was watching) and they were standing at a penguin farm and then i thought uh oh, they gonna talk about cp! and the guy was like guess why we're here then a bunch of little kids come out and shout club penguin! then i went on and like prettyy much every world was ful! those 2 kids were disney stars and they said they were the best but it showed their ages and 1 was only 10 days old and other wa 150! i was like what the heck are they thinking! they wernt even whering more than 1 item! such noobs! they both were like 7! i hate disney! i also agree they are money adicts and will ruin cp! we probably gonna have little mouse hats or be changed to mice instead of penguins or the puffles will be mice or the polar bear in the secret mission will be too scary for the 3 year olds or when u fall off the sled it will be too violent so they will remove that. die in a hole disney! die!!!!

lol!

-Conary

note- your email has been sent to disney.co

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/conary1
SirWurmple
Read The Rules

Male Number of posts : 2
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 am

disney and cp like ignore all the *famous penguin and newb* stuff. i hate that
Back to top Go down
conary
Rule Violator
conary

Male Number of posts : 124
Penguin Name : conary11 (non-mem)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:42 pm

SirWurmple wrote:
disney and cp like ignore all the *famous penguin and newb* stuff. i hate that

i know i hate that ggx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/conary1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney have made This!   Disney have made This! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney have made This!
Page 1 of 1