The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLighthouse Beacon BlogOther PagesThe Puffle Forum

A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Male Number of posts : 134
Location : Erm... Well... im kind of in your living room watching your Tv and Breaking your Stuff...
Penguin Name : Swadd
Infractions :
A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-23

A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 4:08 pm

this time i actually only need one other person and i will choose someone to be with as a band.
Form:

Penguin Name:
Why you think you could be great in the band:

mind you i only need one person so i might have to do a draw between the contestants.
Back to top Go down
Pengirl
Posting Maniac
Pengirl

Female Number of posts : 111
Location : um..well to Aunt Arctic's,drinking a cup coffee(she hasn't got any money so i help her) LOL!
Penguin Name : Penguy012
Infractions :
A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:22 am

I could be the dancer 'cause I won't only do the CP dance I ll do more stuff and cp name is Penguy012
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpchillgirls.wordpress.com
MileyMontana
Getting Familiar
MileyMontana

Female Number of posts : 14
Location : With 12 mad cows each armed with a strawberry slush and a banana muffin.
Penguin Name : Haylaa
Infractions :
A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:27 am

I could do it if u wanted
Name: Haylaa
reason: I can rock out (lololol) i am a rare old member penguin (over 560) so i have all instruments and i am reliable and would make most if not all of the practices
Back to top Go down
Http://flipfloping.wordpress.com
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Location : Erm... Well... im kind of in your living room watching your Tv and Breaking your Stuff...
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:26 pm

We Have a Winner......

MILEYMONTANA!!
Back to top Go down
Pengirl
Posting Maniac
Pengirl

Female Number of posts : 111
Location : um..well to Aunt Arctic's,drinking a cup coffee(she hasn't got any money so i help her) LOL!
Penguin Name : Penguy012
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 pm

why?U did not said there will be a winner.Besides,I have already joined!And plus,Im a nonmemeber,I cant play all musical instruments!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpchillgirls.wordpress.com
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 am

OK. there is a change..........

THREE PENGUIN BAND!!!

MileyMontana , Pengirl and Me will be a band.

you two, dates and time coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard   A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 2 penguin Band :Blizzard
Page 1 of 1