The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLighthouse Beacon BlogOther PagesThe Puffle Forum

Pretend To Be The Person Above You

Go down 
+17
Julian
GGX
Mopar Mad
Fair Factor
IcedDOOOOOM
TellyClause
Bpnoone
Darksideuser
Boggs
Flame 593
Count Chainzz
Pingu Chippa
Dazzozo
Swadd
naruto62396
Mr Peckle
Ambie Gal
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambie Gal
Temporary Administrator
Ambie Gal

Female Number of posts : 309
Penguin Name : Ambie Girl
Infractions :
Pretend To Be The Person Above You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretend To Be The Person Above You Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Pretend To Be The Person Above You Empty
PostSubject: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 am

You have seen this on Fire's Forum am I correct? You can immitate the same person more then 2 times. And the title says it all. I can not immitate myself, so pretend to be me!

Edit by Dazzozo: No mean comments thanks! We want to keep this place clean. I don't want any angry and rude comments! They will be deleted. If someone has posted a bad comment about you, don't post back. I or another mod/admin will delete it. Thanks for your co-operation.
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheaters.forumotion.com
Mr Peckle
Love To Post
Mr Peckle

Male Number of posts : 83
Penguin Name : Mr Peckle
Infractions :
Pretend To Be The Person Above You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretend To Be The Person Above You Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am

Well, hello. A giggle, giggle giggle. Uh, what not spiffing?
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlegend.wordpress.com
Ambie Gal
Temporary Administrator
Ambie Gal

Female Number of posts : 309
Penguin Name : Ambie Girl
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi I am Mr. Peckle and I like monkeys that shoot guns.
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheaters.forumotion.com
Mr Peckle
Love To Post
Mr Peckle

Male Number of posts : 83
Penguin Name : Mr Peckle
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:12 pm

What what, tally ho. Monkey who shoots guns, spiffing!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinlegend.wordpress.com
naruto62396
Barrior Breaker
naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 504
Penguin Name : naruto62396
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Im a suicidle monkey!!!!!! I hate narutos poems!!! Eep eep!
Back to top Go down
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Male Number of posts : 134
Location : Erm... Well... im kind of in your living room watching your Tv and Breaking your Stuff...
Penguin Name : Swadd
Infractions :
Pretend To Be The Person Above You Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pretend To Be The Person Above You Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:04 am

hey hey hey im a cat/dog who thinks hes gonna do a volley and then lands flat on his face!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzozo
Bubble Head Drummer (Decoded: Tech Administrator)
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 512
Penguin Name : Dazzozo
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 am

Hello I am potato and I grew in the ground, I neeedd to find Rockhopper plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz help me i need to find him or my daddy cabbage will kill me for not finding him for his account. my account is called swadd and my daddys is called Earl White.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Male Number of posts : 778
Penguin Name : Pingu Chippa/Pengu Chippa
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:10 am

Hi i'm Dazzazo, i will never quit Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Count Chainzz
Former Staff
Count Chainzz

Male Number of posts : 79
Penguin Name : 0chainzz0
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:10 am

Hi, i'm Pingu Chippa, come check out my amazing blog!
Back to top Go down
http://chainzzworld.bestoforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:13 am

Hi! I'm Chainzz! I can make you a newB penguin! Trust me, it's newB.
Back to top Go down
Count Chainzz
Former Staff
Count Chainzz

Male Number of posts : 79
Penguin Name : 0chainzz0
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:23 am

CrazyCatoon wrote:
Hi! I'm Chainzz! I can make you a newB penguin! Trust me, it's newB.

I am, i could and it is.
Back to top Go down
http://chainzzworld.bestoforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:40 am

you're supposed to immitate the person above you! I didn't say there was anything wrong with your penguins, I was just saying something random! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:41 am

Hi i'm CrazyCatoon and i love to be crazy and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 am

Hi! I'm Pingu Chippa, I say the same thing for every forum, and I love the colour green!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:59 am

Hi i'm CrazyCatoon and i am a awesome forum designer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi, I'm PinguChippa, and I think CC likes me a lot

(you're right if you think that) Wink
Back to top Go down
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Location : Erm... Well... im kind of in your living room watching your Tv and Breaking your Stuff...
Infractions :
Pretend To Be The Person Above You Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Pretend To Be The Person Above You Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:30 pm

hi im pinguchippa and im a cool guy i love to play squash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:52 am

you're supposed to take the mic out of me!

I'll do it for you.

Hi! I come out of the ground! I am very good for you, especially when you fry me! People call it 'chips'. They are delicious! How could humans live without me..?
Back to top Go down
Swadd
Posting Maniac
Swadd

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:06 pm

well im crazycatoon and i have the designer brain the size of paris i think im good but i copy of other people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:20 pm

what do you mean? I don't copy anyone!
Back to top Go down
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi i'm CrazyCatoon and PinguChippa likes me (You're right)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi! I'm PinguChippa, and I think Chewit and CC rock! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pingu Chippa
Barrior Breaker
Pingu Chippa

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi i'm CrazyCatoon and i am a fun caring penguin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi! I'm PC, I have an awesome blog that CC visits pretty often now that we're buds! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dazzozo
Bubble Head Drummer (Decoded: Tech Administrator)
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 512
Penguin Name : Dazzozo
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:12 pm

Backwards, Forwards... Oh I'm a whatchamacallit and I mess about with 'MySQL' all day and I eat sheep and draw weird CC shapes and make weird flashy things and I am weird.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretend To Be The Person Above You   Pretend To Be The Person Above You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretend To Be The Person Above You
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next