The Lighthouse Beacon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLighthouse Beacon BlogOther PagesThe Puffle Forum

Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzozo
Bubble Head Drummer (Decoded: Tech Administrator)
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 512
Penguin Name : Dazzozo
Infractions :
Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Right_bar_bleue

Coins : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Empty
PostSubject: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:20 pm

Well simple answer, you just fill in some preset details, console, game, time etc and wait for someone with the same details to accept your challenge! Experienced gamers can apply to be a moderator for the games, and all they do is monitor the game, and make sure the final score is correct. This whole idea exploded in my head when Ambie Gal suggested it Very Happy

I set up a sticky telling you some basic details needed when preparing battle!

So all I can say is go there now!

Waddle On!

LightHouse

Lighthouse Beacon Staff.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
naruto62396
Barrior Breaker
naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 504
Penguin Name : naruto62396
Infractions :
Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:43 pm

Dazzy Awaiting 2008 wrote:
when Ambie Gal suggested it

Hey, I suggested this! Razz I have a question though. Is GH III Wi-Fi compatible?
Back to top Go down
Dazzozo
Bubble Head Drummer (Decoded: Tech Administrator)
Dazzozo

Male Number of posts : 512
Penguin Name : Dazzozo
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:07 am

naruto62396 wrote:
Dazzy Awaiting 2008 wrote:
when Ambie Gal suggested it

Hey, I suggested this! Razz I have a question though. Is GH III Wi-Fi compatible?

Did you!?

I can't remember lol

Answer to question: Yarrrsh.
Back to top Go down
http://dazzozo.com/
naruto62396
Barrior Breaker
naruto62396

Male Number of posts : 504
Penguin Name : naruto62396
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:47 am

Lol yea I did. Check the announcement when the video game forum came about. When I get GH III, can someone tell me how to connect the game to Wi-Fi?
Back to top Go down
conary
Rule Violator
conary

Male Number of posts : 124
Penguin Name : conary11 (non-mem)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:57 pm

naruto62396 wrote:
Lol yea I did. Check the announcement when the video game forum came about. When I get GH III, can someone tell me how to connect the game to Wi-Fi?

i will i have had it for a while
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/conary1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?   Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool! Hows it work? Wheres the catch?
Page 1 of 1